Sunrise Desert Safari
|Safari Location:||Al Hebab, in the Red Dune desert, Hatta-Oman Highway.|
|Duration:||4 Hours, Early Morning|
|Pick up Time & drop off Time||05:00 to 05:30 am & 08:30 to 09:00 am|
|Transport:||Toyota land cruiser (4/4)|
Call us for the Rate
Sunrise Desert Safari Dubai
Embark on an unforgettable Sunrise Desert Safari tour of Dubai Desert and explore the majestic windy Dune bashing. Sunrise Desert Safari will begin with a welcome pick up from your Hotel. The Sunrise Desert Safari is an exclusive tour offering guests an extended 30-45 minute ride on Dubai desert. Become witness an explosion of color as the sun rises above the clouds. Sunrise in Desert can be thought of as magical time of day.
Our Sunrise Desert Safari program as follow:
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai, Sharjah (by Land Cruise)
- Desert Dune Bashing in 4×4 Land Cruisers (40-45 minutes)
- Sunrise Photography Opportunity
- Camel Riding in Dubai Desert
- Mineral Water
- Prayer Room available
- Well-maintained and cleaned Washrooms
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai, Sharjah (by Land Cruise)
- Quad Bike available direct in the camp with additional charge.
- Meals not included
You Need To Know While Going For Dubai Desert Safari :
- Passenger afflicted with problems related to the heart, neck or back, as well as infants and pregnant women are not allowed to go Dune Bashing.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- Tours maybe cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
- There are no minimum people required for this package, even 1 person can do this. The best is if you have a group of 6 people in which you get a complete car for your group and don’t have to share it with another guest.
- Important Note : We are not recommended for children below 3 years and the Dune bashing is quite bumpy and not safe for the infants also we don’t have any special seats for babies.
Booking Procedure :
Contact Atlanta Group today to book you trip, you can reach us by phone, by email or you fill out the contact form and be sure to get back to you as soon as we can:
BOOKING AND RESERVATION :
MOBILE NO: +971 52 920 22 33
EMAIL ID : email@example.com