Overnight Dubai Desert Safari
|Safari Location:||Al Hebab, in the Red Dune Desert, Hatta-Oman Highway.|
|Duration:||Half day,(14 hrs)|
|Pick up Time & drop off Time||03:30 to 04:30 pm & 08:00 to 08:30 am (Next Day)|
|Transport:||Toyota land cruiser (4/4)|
A Night In The Serenity Of Dubai Desert
Camping under the stars is stunning in the middle of the Desert !
The first part of this tour that starts at 3.00 pm, is equal to our normal Desert Safari. To know more about the day Safari Tour, please look in our website for the Tour named: Dubai Desert Safari Tour for more details. However, instead of coming back to Dubai at the same day, you will stay the whole night in our desert camp. The silence and the breathtaking brightness of the stars is a big contrast to the crowded city. So just enjoy this oasis and choose your site to sleep….. either in one of our traditional Bedouin houses or right under the millions of stars, on top of the soft Desert sand. Sleeping bags will be provided for your comfort for the night. The following day Arabian breakfast will be served, before coming back to Dubai.
The Overnight Desert Safari trip is the tour of around 14 hours and having the same activities of evening Desert Safari program with the addition of overnight stay in our Arabic Bedouin Camp where you can enjoy your night time stay with the romantic desert environment of Arabian Land and the next day morning you will be served by the breakfast and will be dropped back to your hotel/residence around 08:00 AM in the morning .
Our Over Night Safari Price Includes:
- Pick-up from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Desert Dune Bashing / Adventurous dune driving
- Sunset Photographic Opportunity
- Shisha Facility / ‘Hubble Bubble’ Smoking facility
- Camel Riding in Dubai Desert
- Arabic Dress photograph opportunity
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
- Camp Activities
- Quad biking (Optional – Upon request & availability)
- BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes from 5* quality caterers
- Artistic show Belly Dance Show/ Tanoura show/Arabic Folklore/Gulf Dance
- Availability of Alcohol beverages in Camp – At separate extra cost.
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- Sleeping Bags.
- Overnight Tea/Coffee arrangement.
- Morning Breakfast, Tea & Coffee.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
Desert Safari BBQ Dinner Menu:
- Welcome Drink : Assorted Soft Drinks, Tea & Coffee and Water
- Starters : Zalabia and Falafel
- Salad : Hummus, Green Salad, Tabbouleh, Pasta Salad and Kubus
- Main Course : Biryani Rice, White Rice
- Vegetable – Chick Peas, Latin (Daal), Noodles & Roasr Potato Wedges
- BBQ (Chicken Drum Stick, Chicken Tikka & Kabab)
- Desert : Om Ali and Fresh Fruits
You Need To Know While Going For Dubai Desert Safari :
- Photography is allowed in the desert safari, and if you would like to photos it is a good approach to seek permission before taking photograph.
- Pregnant ladies, People with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions are not recommended to go for Desert Safari.
- If they are interested we can take them direct to our Camp for the Camp activities.
- We can arrange Exclusive booking and VIP facilities
Booking Procedure :
Contact Atlanta Group today to book you trip, you can reach us by phone, by email or you fill out the contact form and be sure to get back to you as soon as we can:
BOOKING AND RESERVATION :
MOBILE NO: +971 52 920 22 33
EMAIL ID : email@example.com