Burj Khalifa at the Top
Burj Khalifa at the Top is located right next to the mall .its currently the tallest building and free-standing structure in the world at over 800 meters high with over 160 levels. Visitors wishing to take a trip to its observation deck begin and experience a journey through Dubai’s exotic Arabian heritage. the extraordinary story behind Burj Khalifa as the new icon for the Middle East. Experience 360 degree sweeping views from level 124 of the world’s tallest tower . you can enjoy dining at Atmosphere Restaurant & Lounge presents a unique dining concept that appeals to all epicureans – from fine dining connoisseurs to lounge lovers.
The numbers & curiosities Tower:
- Height: 828 m
- Floors: 160
- Lifts: 57
- Opened: January 4, 2010
- Project cost: around $ 4.1 billion
- Seen from above, the Burj Khalifa form a fleur-de-lis
- The Burj Khalifa has the equivalent weight of 100,000 elephants
- To clean all the windows of Burj Khalifa, would take at least four months
- Steels were needed to build Burj Khalifa, could build a bridge coming up 1/4 of the planet Earth (From the United States to the Middle East)
How to Reach Burj Khalifa at the Top
The Burj Khalifa has a 4 official entries, 3 of them are the same building and one of them is the Dubai Mall shopping nearby. And it is precisely this entry giving access to “At the Top”. Located in LG (Lower Ground) would be the basement of the mall beneath the wing occupied by the so-called “Fashion Avenue” story. Recommend arriving 1 hour prior chosen to go to the top time .
Try to arrive in Dubai Mall about 1 hour before the time of the coming to At The Top. Consider who can hit a little until you find the entrance to the Burj Khalifa by shopping
Burj Khalifa at the Top Work hours
- Sunday to Wednesday: 7:30 to 23:00.
- Weekend opening hours means that visiting the many types of 4:30 a.m.
- morning it would be beautiful and wonderful to see the sunrise
- Don’t forget to see view of the Emirate of Dubai, the top of the highest tower in the world.
- Adult (12 years +) 150 AED
- Child (4 – 12 years) 125 AED
- Infant (Below 4 years) free